Thursday, November 8, 2012

PLAYING DODGEBALL WITH TIN FOIL CHILDREN

A lot of people don't know I have a small part in the "Shoplifting from American Apparel" movie.  No clue if the footage made the final cut.  I don't think it matters.

Would totally 'bet the farm' that I'm the only obese human being in the entire movie.

Just a hunch.

I was really high on opiates and hadn't slept in a few days when the filming took place.

A t-shirt was provided as gratitude for helping out.

I only wear the shirt 'ironically'.  But I don't believe in contrived irony so I guess you could say I wear the shirt sarcastically.

Just discovered there's a premiere and reading next month for SFAA.

Here's a blurb describing the event:

Each screening will include prize giveaways, special guests, and a Q&A with zen teacher and actor Brad Warner and director Pirooz Kalayeh.

Guests confirmed for the LA screening: Brad Warner, Pirooz Kalayeh, Steve Roggenbuck, Mira Gonzalez, Alfred Rutherford, Andrew Crighton, James Roehl.

Guys, there will be prizes AND Roggenbuck!!!!

I just piss shat myself from excitement.

Almost certain I will be in attendance, high on psychoactive drugs, talking a lot of shit.

Should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment