Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'M A GOD DAMN DRAGON IN THE RAIN

I took the Myers-Brigg's test. 

Here's my score:

Introverted (I) 56.25% Extroverted (E) 43.75%
Intuitive (N) 58.33% Sensing (S) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 56.76% Feeling (F) 43.24%
Perceiving (P) 90% Judging (J) 10%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Whatever the fuck that means.

Feel like I should try to change the world now.  I mean, I am supposed to be a kick-ass architect

Maybe I can build something rad and universally beneficial.  Like a port-a-potty that constantly smells like hot, fresh eggos.

Yeah.

Here's a picture of me being an architect in a parking lot after a rave:


The link to take the test if you want to be apprised of your metaphysical super powers:

 http://similarminds.com/jung.html

No comments:

Post a Comment