Friday, May 10, 2013

IT'S OKAY TO TURN TO YOUR MOTHER AND SAY "I WANT TO FUCK YOU" IF YOUR MOM IS RELATIVELY ATTRACTIVE OR YOU'RE JUST HORNY

Noah Cicero has a new book coming out from Lazy Fascist some time in the future.  It's named "Go to work and do your job. Care for your children. Pay your bills. Obey the law. Buy products."

There's been some "contest" to create a cover for the book.  People have been submitting their versions.

Earlier today I was at an Aaron Brothers looking for a frame for a Shepard Fairy poster.  I don't normally like Shep but this particular poster is very LA.

I was standing there, trying to amuse myself, because, hanging out at a frame shop is a mild form of torture, when I noticed the sexually frustrated energy of the middle-class white people in my presence.

So painfully impatient.  Like every small event was much more important than what it really was.

I could almost feel the heat off their neglected loins.

Kept thinking "damn, fools, get laid or get in a fight."

Then I thought of an image of a giant pussy with a smaller pussy inside of it.

Then I thought of how I could apply that image to the book cover contest.

Here's my entry:


No comments:

Post a Comment