Sunday, September 2, 2012

IF SOCIETY IS A HEGEMONIC PRISON, THEN BACON IS OUR CIGARETTES

Maybe the three people who read this blog have been wondering, why hasn't Jereme been blogging?!

Sorry.  Been trying hard to not die.  Haven't had much time to think.

Sam Pink's FROWNS NEED FRIENDS, TOO has been re-released by Lazy Fascist Press.  I wrote the introduction.  It's probably the only introduction I'll ever write.  Most likely the last piece of writing from me.

Just asked my hot pink Magic 8-ball if the intro is the last piece of writing i'll ever do.

"NO ONE CARES"

I'm really happy FROWNS has been re-released by a quality publisher.  I don't do high fives, but, maybe, to celebrate, I would high five someone out of excitement.

So, yeah, INTERNET HIGH FIVE.

We just bonded.

Hah, not really.  Fuck you.

Okay, we did bond.  A little.  Don't try to suck my dick over it.

The thing is I can't afford to buy Frowns.  My unemployment ran out.  I have thousands of dollars in delinquent medical bills, haven't paid taxes in over 7 years and owe 11 months of back rent.  What I do have is an excess of xanax and extended release muscle relaxers.

Being a scumbag poet isn't rewarding.

Email me if you're willing to trade: jdean33442@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment