Thursday, June 20, 2013

THE AMERICAN FLAG IS THE SWASTIKA OF THE 21ST CENTURY

Every time I hear that bitch-made Gotye song I inherently imagine a rotating kaleidoscope of colors, inside the colors are these two heads which orbit around each other: one growing larger as the other grows smaller; and the one head looks like a cherub with an Adolf Hitler haircut, comical rose-colored cheeks, with a facial expression which connotes inexperience and weakness--a pedophile's wet dream!--and the other face looks like an anorexic bearded lady wearing a moronic yellow beanie, each hair on his/her face finely manicured, not a scratch or a scar or even a small piece of dirt anywhere to be found, almost as if he/she has never lived life outside of his/her parent's bedroom.

It makes me laugh like the way a serial killer day dreams while eating his final meal 30 minutes prior to walking down a hallway to an execution chamber.

And people always give me a strange look because it seems like I'm being insane.

But, really, I'm just subconsciously acknowledging limp wristed shit hearts for what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment