Monday, March 4, 2013

SOMETIMES I PRETEND I'M A MUTANT BIKER FROM THE MOVIE "WEIRD SCIENCE"

Feel like my life is a game show called "Just Can't Win" and the objective is to see how long I can exist while failing.

I don't mean failing in an emo way, but in a physical way.

Went to Beverly Hills to see a doctor last week. 

Left completely crushed and hopeless.

Would feel slightly better about Cedars Sinai as an organization if every doctor in the hospital formed a line and spit on me.

Maybe have everyone eat cheese and oreos before hand too.

I received lab results today for some blood work my friend paid for, which are perplexing.

Now I feel slightly more hopeless.

Think I entered a bonus round or something.

And the audience is hushed, waiting to see if I finally lose or keep winning at not winning.

Can he do it?--I don't know.

Sometimes the only possible offense and/or defense is to remain defiant.

Even if that means flashing a broken smile at the sky while an unknown assailant chokes you into oblivion.

On a different subject:

I saw a small portion of panties around lunchtime when a woman bent over to enter a car and it made me feel slightly better about the world.

They were pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment