Saturday, December 22, 2012

EAT YOUR OWN PUSSY BUFFET

Men seeking women - platonic.

My girlfriend is half my age and refuses to dress in hideously attractive clothing from the seventies.  I'm a very visual person and enjoy aesthetics, especially those of the feminine variety.

Looking for a girl to be my polyester model.  Very flexible with age and race; I enjoy all species of sugarbirds.  Must be willing to be an empty vessel for hours and endure scrutiny without falter.  In other words, plan on being dressed and undressed several times until the perfect combination of period clothing and human doll are matched.

I must be pleased.

Not looking for conversation.  Prefer a girl with soulful but vacant eyes.  No makeup unless I explicitly specify.

To reiterate, this is a platonic relationship; a kissing cousin of master/slave but without the sex.  In times of compliments no response is to be provided.  You exist to take direction.

Doesn't necessarily matter if you enjoy synthetic fabrics, burnt orange tones, bell bottoms and corduroy. No opinion is the optimal goal.

I desire only a perfect mannequin.

Email me if interested.  Please put the words 'I AM YOURS' in the subject line so I know you're not a bot.  All responses without a picture will be ignored.  Thanks!

jdean33442@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment